Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome to my world!


I decided I would join the world of bloggers.  About time you might say... but then it is getting to be that time of year where the snow starts flying and life gets a tad slower.  

This is the view from my bedroom window a month ago.  The leaves have fallen off the trees, the snow is gone from the pines for the moment.  I hope to change this view every time the view changes.  I wish this was the view from the sewing room, but it looks out on the street.  


Sew, welcome to my world.  My place on the internet.  I had a hard time thinking of keeping a blog devoted to sewing, so you might get a little fishing on the side... or snow removal... or how to cope with a child with aspergers or .. just pictures of my grandson.  Remember, it is my world and I am glad you visited!  

4 comments:

Martha said...

So glad you came out to play with the cool kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Robin!

And I agree with Martha! :)

Robin Hart said...

Well now to sew something so I can post pics.

Martha said...

Well while you are recuperating stop by my blog, I left you something.